How to Enter:
- We will be accepting entries through CaFÉ™ on callforentry.org. See their FAQ page for details and more information.
- Create a CaFÉ™ profile.
- Upload work samples into your CaFÉ™ Portfolio, up to two pictures per work (one full view, one detail or alternate view).
- Your submission will be in one of four categories: Functional, Sculptural, Vessel, or Mixed Media.
- You may upload more pictures and more works to your profile, but you will only submit no more than two pictures for each of no more than three works to the Zanesville Prize competition.
- From April 17 until midnight Mountain Time July 17, apply to the 2017 Zanesville Prize call. Search on callforentry.org or click here to go to the entry page.
- Mary Jo Bole, Columbus, Ohio
- Leslie Ferrin, North Adams, Massachusetts
- Tony Marsh, Long Beach, California